Let’s get to the rules, shall we? 1. Write down 30 character names on slips of paper. 2. Put them in some sort of container in which you can pull them back out again. 3. Read the question, choose two slips of paper, and pick which one you feel more suited for that question! It’s pretty simple, but I think it will make even more sense once you read on. So read on! Woo!
1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete your team?
My options were: Mr. Tumnus (Chronicles of Narnia) or Ron Weasley (Harry Potter)
I would definitely choose Mr. Tumnus. (Sorry Won Won.) But from the looks of his cave, he seems to be really well-read, and Ron can barely do any schoolwork without Hermione’s assistance.
2. Both characters want to kill you, which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?
My options were: Holland (A Darker Shade of Magic) or Sirius Black (Harry Potter)
Goodness, I’m up against some really awesome magicians here. But I would no doubt go for Holland first. I really wouldn’t want to mess with that guy.
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette and you’re down to these two characters, which one are you going to give your rose to?
My options were: Tamlin (A Court of Thorns and Roses) and Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice)
Of course I get two swoon-worthy guys. But there’s no question here… Mr. Darcy will always get my rose.
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games, who would most likely volunteer in your place?
My options were: Nina Zenik (Six of Crows) or Sherlock Holmes (A Study in Scarlett)
Oh, this one is super tough! I feel like Sherlock would volunteer simply to see if he could find a flaw in the game or find a way to win. But I think Nina would volunteer because she’s just that nice. I think I will have to go with Nina on this one.
5. You’re stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?
My options were: Prince Maxon (The Selection) or Aslan (Chronicles of Narnia)
First off, I wouldn’t even engage in cannibalism, even if I were truly starving I think. But obviously I would choose Maxon. There’s no way I would eat Aslan, and why would I need to? I mean, he’s Aslan and he probably brought us there to teach me some sort of life lesson.
6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own TV show of course), who is your sidekick?
My options were: Edwin Pevensie (Chronicles of Narnia) or Prince Caspian (Chronicles of Narnia)
*sigh* Obviously I would love for Prince Caspian to help me out with stuff, but I think Edwin fits more in the category of sidekick. Prince Caspian is more of his own superhero.
7. You’re a manager of an Avocado admiring company, who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
My options were: Etienne St. Claire (Anna and the French Kiss) or Kell (A Darker Shade of Magic)
I would (sadly) have to fire Kell. He can be a bit moody and unwilling to talk about things, while Etienne would probably blossom in a communication role.
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies, which character is most likely to comfort you?
My options were: America (The Selection) or Kaz Brekker (Six of Crows)
That would without a doubt be America. Although I would die of happiness if Kaz decided to “comfort” me. But, of course, Mister Broody-Pants wouldn’t do that.
9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
My options were: Elizabeth Bennett (Pride and Prejudice) or The White Witch (Chronicles of Narnia)
*Laughing hysterically, wiping away tears.* Actually thinking about it though, sadly it would probably be The White Witch. OMG, can you imagine a Chronicles of Narnia Mean Girls? Regina George anyone? “Oh, my god you can’t just go around asking people why they’re human!” “She doesn’t even go here! Yet, she’s holding this whole world captive in freezing temperatures!”
10. The day has arrived; you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?
My options were: Lila Bard (A Darker Shade of Magic) and Wylan Van Eck (Six of Crows)
Oh, Lila would forget my birthday, for sure. And I think Wylan would go out of his way to make me a beautiful drawing as a gift.
11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star? Who would it most likely be?
My options were: Hermione Granger (Harry Potter) or Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter)
Hermione, of course! In fact, she would make the perfect booktuber! But I would really love to watch Malfoy booktube as well. I mean, that could be really interesting.
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately you can only invite one person, who would you invite?
My options were: Bellatrix Lestrange (Harry Potter) or Rhysand (A Court of Thorns and Roses)
Oh, gawwwd. Can you imagine a sleepover with Bellatrix? On the flipside, can you imagine a sleepover with Rhysand? Yeah. Definitely Rhysand.
13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who’s the father/mother?
My options were: Professor Moriarty (Sherlock Holmes) or Professor Remus Lupin (Harry Potter)
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE TO BE THE MOTHER OF LUPIN’S CHILDREN!! I’m just saying…
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would ‘see’ it, but not reply?
My options were: Maven (Red Queen) or Lucy Pevensie (Chronicles of Narnia)
Maven would be that jerk, for sure.
15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mum’s been replaced by…who?!
My options were: Lord Voldemort (Harry Potter) or Lady Jane Grey (My Lady Jane)
Ummmm…..these are two different scenarios here. The first one worries me terribly, for obvious reasons. The second leaves me confused as to Jane’s ability to transform. But I would prefer to be confused. So I pick Lady Jane Grey.
Books mentioned: The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling, My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows, Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, A Study in Scarlett by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas, A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab, Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Selection by Kiera Cass